    From: Michał Lankosz <m...@t...pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.misc.elektronika
    Subject: Re: ATtiny13A i I2C
    Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 09:22:53 +0100

    W dniu 2014-03-26 17:07, Akond ze skwak pisze:
    > Czy da się zrobić na ATtiny13 master I2C w prostym układzie : Czujnik
    > ->i2c->procesor->sygnalizator (beeper).

    Patrz u źródeł.
    http://www.atmel.com/devices/ATTINY13A.aspx?tab=docu
    ments

    Atmel AVR156: TWI Master Bit Bang Driver
    (file size: 126KB, 4 pages, revision A, updated: 07/2012)

    This application note describes a Two-wire Interface (TWI) master
    implementation, in the form of a full-featured driver. Many chips
    feature a hardware TWI module; others have Universal Serial Interface
    (USI), which can be used in TWI mode. This application note discusses
    the TWI master driver for devices without any of these hardware modules.
    This driver provides interfaces to read/write to a TWI slave.

    TWI to Atmelowska nazwa I2C

    Ja, o ile pamiętam, lata temu używałem I2C Master autorstwa Petera
    Fleury'ego
    http://homepage.hispeed.ch/peterfleury/avr-software.
    html

    --