    From: K <n...@e...com>
    Newsgroups: pl.misc.samochody
    Subject: Re: Jak popsuc bezpieczenstow faceliftem
    Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 12:17:46 +0000

    On 09/12/2021 12:11, J.F wrote:
    > On Thu, 9 Dec 2021 11:42:54 +0000, K wrote:
    zoe-given-zero-stars-euro-ncap-safety-tests

    >>> Ciekawe.
    >>>
    >>> Ale ...
    >>> "When we first tested the Zoe, it did reasonably well and had all the
    >>> elements you needed back then to get a reasonable score. But if you've
    >>> still got the same design 10 years later, you aren't going to score as
    >>> well."
    >>>
    >>> Czyli co - nowe Zoe duzo gorsze od starego, czy podobnie dobre,
    >>> ale kryteria sie podniosly i teraz facelifting nie wystaczy?
    >>>

    >> No chyba nie tylko:
    >> "The Zoe previously held a five-star Euro NCAP rating but was entered
    >> into the tests following a substantial facelift last year which ushered
    >> in a bigger battery and extra power but also, the safety organisation
    >> notes, a new seat-mounted side airbag that protects just the occupant's
    >> thorax, rather than the head and thorax as it did previously."
    >
    > Ale to nie powinno tak diametralnie zmienic oceny ... chyba.
    >
    > Wiec moze np brak tych automatycznych hamulcow ... teraz gwiazdki
    > odejmuja, 10 lat temu nie ...
    >

    > J.

    Dalej jest:
    "This change represents "a degradation in occupant protection",
    according to Euro NCAP, which reported that in the side-pole-impact
    test, the "driver's head directly impacted the intruding pole and head
    injury values indicated poor protection of this part of the body"."

    wiec pogorszyli faceliftingiem i do tego odjeli im dodatkowo podnoszac
    poprzeczke.