  • Data: 2018-03-12 00:09:02
    Temat: Re: smarowanie srub
    Od: PiteR <e...@f...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    na ** p.m.s ** PiteR pisze tak:

    > na ** p.m.s ** J.F. pisze tak:
    >
    >> Pozostale sruby trzymaja, ale ze dwie udalo mi sie troche dokrecic.
    >> Klucza dynamometrycznego nie mam, dokrecam "na reke" :-)
    >
    > a szkoda bo są po 80zł :)
    >
    > Smaruje i nie znikają tyle, że mam klucz dyn to nie odpadają łebki
    > 110 Nm łatwo przeroczyć nie mówiąc o tych co stają na kluczu.

    a co mówi wujek google:

    Wheel bolts / nuts / studs are safety critical. The manufacturers
    specified method of wheel nut tightening should be followed. Usually,
    that spec is for clean, dry threads, although I don't know if that is
    true for every type of car - check your manual.

    The purpose of tightening a fastener is to introduce preload into the
    shank of the fastener, and corresponding compression into the joint
    members. This combined system then protects the shank of the bolt from
    enduring the full applied load. Typically, a properly preloaded bolt
    only sees 20% of any applied load. Properly preloaded is the important
    part - not excessive, nor insufficient preload - the correct preload.

    Technically, by reducing the friction between the nut and thread you
    put more preload in the shank of the fastener per unit torque than for
    a dry set up. This reduces the margin between the operating preload and
    the yield preload for the fastener. i.e., it makes overload of the
    fastener more likely.

    https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=
    33033

    --