  • 1. Data: 2009-02-19 21:22:42
    Temat: jpsOneEye the highest quality HD stereoscopic expirience
    Od: <m...@o...eu>

    Just watched HD 16:9 3D wedding movie shot with two HD camcorders.
    I used dual 16:9 monitors, one set on the top of the other "above and
    below" mode. jpsOneEye configured for the vertical mode was able to
    accommodate the view angle at 3 feet. I was surprised to discover that
    it was so tolerant of my head movement giving perfect stereo fusion
    with 30 deg total of roll and 20 deg of yaw.
    Super sharp, ghost free without reduction of any image parameters
    this is possible the best and the same time the least expensive method
    of presenting High Definition 3D stereoscopic motion images.

    No, I did not use the Stereoscopic Player instead, I used my own one
    that will soon be a product for sale at my shop.

    Please let me know if there is a higher image quality method of
    viewing full HD 3D stereoscopic motion picture content.

    Mathew Orman

    http://www.tyrell-innovations-usa.com/

Wpisz nazwę miasta, dla którego chcesz znaleźć jednostkę ZUS.

Wzory dokumentów

Bezpłatne wzory dokumentów i formularzy.
Wyszukaj i pobierz za darmo: