  • Data: 2011-11-16 17:11:06
    Temat: Re: Narzedzia CASE i generowanie kodu
    Od: A.L. <l...@a...com> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 16:38:04 +0000 (UTC), "Stachu 'Dozzie' K."
    <d...@g...eat.some.screws.spammer.invalid> wrote:

    >On 2011-11-16, A.L <l...@a...com> wrote:
    >[...]
    >>>Przy jeszcze większej specjalizacji mamy frameworki i biblioteki.
    >>>Raczej nie będziesz pisał aplikacji webowej w Prologu - łatwiej
    >>>choćby w Pythonie + Django.
    >[...]
    >> Znam co najmniej jedna duza aplikacje webowa napisana w 90% w Prologu.
    >> Niestety, nie moge sluzyc informacjami po podpisalem NDA...
    >
    >Oczywiście. Jak to ty zwykle.

    Popatrz sobie tutaj:

    http://arxiv.org/abs/0711.0917

    Prolog is an excellent tool for representing and manipulating data
    written in formal languages as well as natural language. Its safe
    semantics and automatic memory management make it a prime candidate
    for programming robust Web services. Where Prolog is commonly seen as
    a component in a Web application that is either embedded or
    communicates using a proprietary protocol, we propose an architecture
    where Prolog communicates to other components in aWeb application
    using the standard HTTP protocol. By avoiding embedding in external
    Web servers development and deployment become much easier. To support
    this architecture, in addition to the transfer protocol, we must also
    support parsing, representing and generating the key Web document
    types such as HTML, XML and RDF. This paper motivates the design
    decisions in the libraries and extensions to Prolog for handling Web
    documents and protocols. The design has been guided by the requirement
    to handle large documents eciently. The described libraries support a
    wide range of Web applications ranging from HTML and XML documents to
    Semantic Web RDF processing. The bene ts of using Prolog for Web
    related tasks is illustrated using three case studies.

    Ale autorzy TEZ nei udziela ci konkretnych informacji na temat swoich
    klientow.

    Mozesz tez zobaczyc to

    http://arxiv.org/abs/cs/0312031

    Distributed WWW Programming using (Ciao-)Prolog and the PiLLoW library

    We discuss from a practical point of view a number of issues involved
    in writing distributed Internet and WWW applications using LP/CLP
    systems. We describe PiLLoW, a public-domain Internet and WWW
    programming library for LP/CLP systems that we have designed in order
    to simplify the process of writing such applications. PiLLoW provides
    facilities for accessing documents and code on the WWW; parsing,
    manipulating and generating HTML and XML structured documents and
    data; producing HTML forms; writing form handlers and CGI-scripts; and
    processing HTML/XML templates. An important contribution of PiLLoW is
    to model HTML/XML code (and, thus, the content of WWW pages) as terms.
    The PiLLoW library has been developed in the context of the Ciao
    Prolog system, but it has been adapted to a number of popular LP/CLP
    systems, supporting most of its functionality. We also describe the
    use of concurrency and a high-level model of client-server
    interaction, Ciao Prolog's active modules, in the context of WWW
    programming. We propose a solution for client-side downloading and
    execution of Prolog code, using generic browsers. Finally, we also
    provide an overview of related work on the topic.

    Oni tez podpisali NDA wiec ci nie powiedza o swoich klientach

    A.L.