  • Data: 2012-04-05 09:06:22
    Temat: hello;)
    Od: s...@y...com szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    Hello,
    I am Silvyu I am 20 years old,75 kg.green eyes..
    I am here to search a men/girl/group what would like to make my dream come true and
    perhaps their own too.
    When I was 15 years old,I have opened the first dark door from my brain,it was very
    unplessant but after some years I had started to like it,and becomed an
    obsession..what it was?well I saw some pictures with canibals,heavey torture,extrem
    things done to people.. after some time I had started to figure out that I like
    them,very much,well I like to image myself being a slave/victim what it`s
    sacrificated/killed/hunted/eaten/tortured/used..
    This is my dream...
    I want to be meat/animal the question is do you want me??Do you want to make your
    dark thoughts come true?

    You can find me on my e-mail: s...@y...com or you can leave here a message;)
    How it`s better for you ...
    Thanks from reading and have a good day!