    From: "Marcin [3M]" <m...@g...pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.rec.foto.cyfrowa
    Subject: Nowa polityka Adobe
    Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:41:14 +0100

    http://blogs.adobe.com/conversations/2011/11/adobe-c
    reative-cloud-and-adobe-creative-suite-new-choices-f
    or-customers.html?PID=2159997

    "For customers who prefer to remain on the current licensing model, we will
    continue to offer our individual point products and Adobe Creative Suite
    editions as perpetual licenses. With regards to upgrades, we are changing
    our policy for perpetual license customers.

    In order to qualify for upgrade pricing when CS6 releases, customers will
    need to be on the latest version of our software (either CS5 or CS5.5
    editions).

    If our customers are not yet on those versions, we're offering a 20%
    discount through December 31, 2011 which will qualify them for upgrade
    pricing when we release CS6."

    Ciekawe, kiedy przejdą na licencje czasowe, zamiast sprzedawać programy z
    licencją wieczystą...