  • 1. Data: 2009-02-04 19:18:56
    Temat: Akcja serwisowa Canonów 5D
    Od: Waldek Godel <n...@o...info>

    Canon 5D mirror design flaw calls for immediate repair
    Tuesday, Feb 3rd 2009 by Daniel Lim

    Canon USA has sent out emails to notify the original 5D users, citing a
    weak design in main mirror attachment could cause the mirror to come loose.
    A service notice regarding the mirror issue was posted today at 5D's
    support site. A repair to reinforce the strength of mirror attachment is
    imminent, and will be provided to 5D owner, free of charge.

    Service Notice: EOS 5D: Main Mirror Detachment

    Thank you for using Canon products.

    We have discovered that, in rare instances, the main mirror of some EOS 5D
    Digital SLR cameras may detach due to deterioration in the strength of the
    adhesive. Accordingly, we would like to convey the details and our service
    policy concerning this phenomenon.

    We offer our sincerest apologies to those customers who have been
    inconvenienced by this issue. Canon always strives to provide the highest
    quality products to our customers and we will spare no effort in our
    quality management to make sure our customers can use our products with
    confidence. We hope our efforts will earn your understanding.

    Phenomenon
    The main mirror of the camera detaches and images cannot be viewed through
    the viewfinder.

    Affected products
    EOS 5D Digital SLR cameras whose main mirror has detached.

    User Support
    We will repair and reinforce the mirror portion of the affected products
    free of charge. If you own one of the affected products, please contact our
    Customer Support Center.

    --
    Pozdrowienia, Waldek Godel
    awago.maupa.orangegsm.info, awago.maupa.telekomunikacja.org

Wpisz nazwę miasta, dla którego chcesz znaleźć jednostkę ZUS.

Wzory dokumentów

Bezpłatne wzory dokumentów i formularzy.
Wyszukaj i pobierz za darmo: