    From: Marek <f...@f...com>
    Newsgroups: pl.misc.elektronika
    Subject: Upadający Radio Shack....
    Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 14:36:43 +0200

    http://hackaday.com/2014/08/04/ask-hackaday-the-end-
    of-radio-shack/#com
    ments

    Ciekawa dyskusja co może zrobić dla hobbystów (nie tylko
    elektroników) popularna w USA sieć stacjonarnych sklepów diy - aby
    nie upaść. Jeden z komentarzy:

    I think this is the only way that RS could survive in any semblance
    of what they were. I worked at the Shack twice in my life. Once back
    in the late 80's and early 90's when they took pride in their
    employees knowing how to do things. Certifications and training in
    repair of stuff and design courses on how to build circuits from
    their parts. Really a great training program and a lot of pride in
    their employees. Then again, for some extra spending cash, around
    2004. The change was 100% different. Absolutely 0 interest in having
    an employee that could help a customer out, instead wanting only cash
    register operators that could ask for your phone number and address.
    Didn't make it any time that time around.

    --
    Marek