  • 1. Data: 2013-02-25 15:54:08
    Temat: Sun Fire V440 problem
    Od: Przem <p...@o...pl>

    Hello

    I have old but nice Sun Fire V440.

    Unfortunately it has problem, as its power supply has filed:

    PS0 P_PWR okay
    PS0 FF_POK failed
    PS1 P_PWR okay
    PS1 FF_POK okay

    I dont have spare part, and will not have it soon...

    This faulty PS makes one of CPU overheating:

    rmclomv: SC initiating soft host system shutdown due to fault at
    C1.P0.T_CORE.

    and indeed temp was high:

    C0/P0 T_CORE okay
    C1/P0 T_CORE warning (102C)
    C2/P0 T_CORE okay
    C3/P0 T_CORE okay

    I was trying to disable this CPU using "psradm -f X" command, but no
    matter which of 4 cpus was off, temerature on C1/P0 didnt dropped.

    It should better work from OBP level, but I dont know how do it...

    Anyone can help please?

    --

    Przem

Wpisz nazwę miasta, dla którego chcesz znaleźć jednostkę ZUS.

Wzory dokumentów

Bezpłatne wzory dokumentów i formularzy.
Wyszukaj i pobierz za darmo: