    From: "marko1a" <m...@l...de>
    Newsgroups: pl.misc.elektronika
    Subject: Re: Pomiar modulacji AM analizatorem widma.
    Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:18:20 +0200

    Coś znalazłem...

    " Detecting Incidental FM
    One final observation that we may make much easier in the frequency domain
    is to determine if the signal generator has simultaneous AM and FM
    modulation. Almost all signal generators before the era of phase lock and
    DDS techniques have some degree of incidental frequency modulation that
    occurs simultaneously with the desired amplitude modulation.

    I tu wskazówka...

    Simultaneous AM and low level incidental FM will reveal itself in
    different amplitude of the upper and lower sidebands. To illustrate this, I
    intentionally simultaneously modulated my Boonton 102D signal generator with
    1 KHz, setting the AM level at 30% and FM level corresponding to a deviation
    of 100 Hz. This is a low amount of FM, but it shows up as a quite
    noticeable difference between the upper and lower sidebands. You will note a
    very small difference between the two sidebands in the 5% AM modulation as
    well, perhaps 1 dB or so. This is the result of a very small unwanted
    simultaneous AM and FM modulation."

    Marek