  • 11. Data: 2016-01-03 16:57:22
    Temat: Re: Mercedes wyzywa Tesle na wojnę
    Od: "Pszemol" <P...@P...com>

    "Pszemol" <P...@P...com> wrote in message
    news:n66bh2$2c4$1@dont-email.me...
    > "Diabełson" <h...@s...org> wrote in message
    >> W dniu 2016-01-01 o 00:03, Pszemol pisze:
    >>> Tu masz więcej na ten temat:
    >>> http://www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-arabia-announces-2
    016-budget-1451312691

    >> "To read full story, subscribe or sign in". Jak masz subscribe to daj
    >> screena.
    >
    > A to ciekawe, bo nie mam subskrypcji ale wczoraj pojawił się
    > na moim pececie cały artykuł poobejrzeniu reklamówki
    > a dziś już widzę tylko zajawkę...
    > Ale jak wyguglasz "budget 2016 arab saudi income tax"
    > https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=budget+arab+sau
    di+income+tax+2016
    > to dostaniesz mnóstwo innych źródeł/komentarzy na ten
    > temat bo to się przetoczyło przez serwisy finansowe
    > w ostatnich dniach jak burza. To są 4 pierwsze linki u mnie:
    > http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/saudi-arabia-h
    ikes-petrol-prices-40-pump-151228154350415.html
    > http://susris.com/2015/12/29/saudi-arabias-2016-fisc
    al-budget-jadwa/
    > http://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-budget-idUSK
    BN0UB10D20151228
    > http://www.arabnews.com/economy/news/856781

    Tu jeszcze jedno wideo do kolecji na ten temat:
    http://www.smh.com.au/business/energy/the-price-drop
    -thats-really-worrying-big-oil-20151223-glu0qy.html

    So oil prices crawled off their 11-year low overnight - big whoop. Such
    gyrations are merely part of the present tussle between supply and demand.
    There's a more serious problem hanging over the oil price that won't be
    solved by capping a few wells.

    Passing remarks in a social setting made to me by a former oil industry CEO
    and current chairman provided some insight into the growing despair about
    price: uncertainty about how much of the current plunge is merely the
    cycle, or something structural.

    Extrapolating his thinking, what worries hydrocarbon producers isn't just
    the surge in production meeting lack-lustre demand thanks to slower global
    economic growth - it's the way renewables are becoming cheaper as the
    technology rapidly improves, chasing oil, gas and coal prices down.

    It becomes harder to believe coal and oil prices will bounce much out of
    this cyclical low simply because the falling price of renewables will
    effectively cap the upside.

    Eventually mines that lose money will be closed and oil companies will stop
    drilling wells that can't pay for themselves and there are billions of
    people who will consume more energy as they attain the improved standard of
    living they seek. However, the resulting reduction of supply and increase in
    demand will butt up against the promise of more and cheaper renewables.

    At the same time, the established fuel industries will keep renewables the
    more expensive overall option for a long time yet, even while renewables
    improve their efficiency.

    Carbon and renewables are locked in competitive downward spiral. Whatever
    improvements are made by renewables, coal and oil will be priced more
    cheaply until some distant point.

    Running at a loss

    Why and how coal (and oil) is and will be produced at a loss has been neatly
    explained by the Australia Institute's Richard Denniss:

    "Imagine you owned an ice cream van parked by the beach and your
    refrigerator broke. No matter what you paid for the ice cream, you should
    sell it for anything you can before it melts. Some money is better than no
    money.

    "Now imagine that you owned billions of tonnes of coal and you thought that
    in 20 years time new technology or new global restrictions meant you might
    not be able to sell it. We have heard for decades how Australia had
    'hundreds of years' worth of coal, but now we are trying to sell it in a few
    decades. The green paradox says that talk of future emission reductions can
    cause an increase in current coal production. Indeed, global coal production
    has risen 50 percent since the world first agreed to reduce emissions in
    1992."

    Dumping coal (and oil) on the market keeps renewables expensive, but it also
    provides the incentive to make renewables cheaper. There are very good
    arguments for governments to invest more in renewables research than just
    subsidising the existing quality of solar and wind projects.

    Pricing carbon

    That green paradox further confuses Australia's quixotic attempt to avoid
    pricing carbon. A recent The Economist article by Toulouse School of
    Economics authors makes the point that subsidising renewables can be
    counterproductive without also pricing carbon.

    For the oil industry, the immediate worry is the rapid rise of electric
    cars. They're still expensive with a tiny market share, but the fear is that
    they are evolving very quickly as car manufacturers race to develop them.

    The irony is that the main source of power for your fancy Tesla right now is
    coal. And that's not changing any time soon.

    "Coal burner" doesn't have quite the same ring to it as "electric car'.

    Read more:
    http://www.smh.com.au/business/energy/the-price-drop
    -thats-really-worrying-big-oil-20151223-glu0qy.html#
    ixzz3wCIrsGgp
    Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Wpisz nazwę miasta, dla którego chcesz znaleźć jednostkę ZUS.

Wzory dokumentów

Bezpłatne wzory dokumentów i formularzy.
Wyszukaj i pobierz za darmo: