  • Data: 2020-08-18 09:43:41
    Temat: Re: Ladowanie
    Od: K <n...@e...com> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    On 18/08/2020 03:06, Cavallino wrote:
    > W dniu 17-08-2020 o 19:03, K pisze:
    >
    >> Wiem, chodzilo o ladowanie ze spalinowego w trakcie jazdy. Wczesniej
    >> sadzilem na bazie posiadanych informacji, ze sie nie dalo. Teraz
    >> czytam, ze byl taki tryb.
    >
    > Nie "był taki tryb" tylko ten silnik spalinowy TYLKO do tego służył,
    > więc jak mogłoby się nie dać?

    Nie "TYLKO do tego sluzyl", bo mogles jechac i ladowac baterie.

    The Ampera has four drive modes. 'Normal' means pure EV, if there is
    sufficient battery charge. 'Hold' means 'hold battery charge for later'
    - so the petrol generator is used instead. These are the two modes that
    you would use most often. However there's also a 'Sport' mode. To most
    people, the Ampera doesn't look like a performance car, but selecting
    Sport mode when you still have battery charge does give the car rapid
    genuinely shock people - the combination of rapid acceleration, no
    noise, and a car that they're not sure what it is, can result in lots of
    interest in the Ampera, especially from drivers at the wheel of sporty
    cars. But Sports mode can also come in useful if ascending mountains,
    when the car has an instant response, unleashing lots of torque. Just to
    add a bit of confusion, there's also a final driving mode: Mountain
    mode. This is designed to help you maintain full power on long, steep
    mountain climbs, but we're talking about the sort of mountains with 30
    miles of climbing that you find in America, when you need the engine and
    the battery to sustain power, so this mode isn't likely to be used much
    in the UK. So the Ampera can cope with motorways and the countryside,
    and if you drive the car as we've been driving it, it works really well.
    But a few notes. Firstly you won't be getting the NEDC combined 235mpg
    on the motorway with the petrol generator. We were getting 40-50mpg -
    which is something you can live with. Of course if you spend your life
    driving up and down motorways you would obviously be better off with an
    efficient diesel.