    From: q...@t...no1 (Queequeg)
    Newsgroups: pl.misc.elektronika
    Subject: Re: Jak znaleźć upływ prądu w ścianie?
    Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 09:53:09 +0000 (UTC)
    <j...@4...com>
    <5b86e98b$0$15176$426a74cc@news.free.fr>
    <s...@f...lasek.waw.pl>
    <5b870c9a$0$590$65785112@news.neostrada.pl>
    <s...@f...lasek.waw.pl>
    <1...@t...no1>
    <pm88sd$fci$1$PiotrGalka@news.chmurka.net>
    <5b87a98e$0$621$65785112@news.neostrada.pl>
    <pm8ai6$g1c$1$PiotrGalka@news.chmurka.net>
    <5b87af90$0$609$65785112@news.neostrada.pl>

    J.F. <j...@p...onet.pl> wrote:

    > Zalezy co sie uszkodzilo, ale powinien byc to niezawodny sposob
    > rozlaczenia rozmowy.
    > Telefon na widelkach rozwiera obwod DC, a wyjecie wtyczki tez
    > rozwiera.
    > No chyba, ze cos przywiera na linii ... np woda w kablu.

    Na linii albo np. na centrali...

    > Za to we wspolczesnych czasach widzialem cos takiego, ze telefon
    > dzwoni, dzwonek szybko milknie, a za drugim razem juz zajety.
    > Musi jakis warystor sie od wysokiego napiecia otwieral i potem nie
    > calkiem zamykal, i centrala myslala, ze sluchawka podniesiona ..

    A widziałeś coś takiego?

    1. Abonent A dzwoni do abonenta B
    2. U abonenta B nie dzwoni telefon, ale zaczyna szczekać pies
    3. Abonent A nadal dzwoni, i dzwoni...
    4. U abonenta B telefon w końcu zaczyna dzwonić
    5. Następuje rozmowa

    Wyjaśnienie zagadki:

    #v+
    A Kansas farm wife called the local phone company to report her
    telephone failed to ring when her friends called and that on the few
    occasions, when it did ring, her dog always moaned right before the
    phone rang.

    A telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this
    psychic dog or senile lady.

    He climbed a telephone pole, hooked in his test set, and dialed the
    subscriber's house. The phone didn't ring right away, but then the dog
    moaned and the telephone began to ring.

    Climbing down from the pole, the telephone repairman found:
    1. The dog was tied to the telephone system's ground wire with a steel
    chain and collar.

    2. The wire connection to the ground rod was loose.

    3. The dog was receiving 90 volts of signaling current when the number
    was called.

    4. After a couple of jolts, the dog would start moaning and then urinate.

    5. The wet ground would complete the circuit, thus causing the phone to
    ring.

    This demonstrates that some problems CAN be fixed by pissing and moaning.
    #v-

    --
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lSzL1DqQn0