  • 1. Data: 2013-11-30 21:03:54
    Temat: Chief Attending ASSHOLE Philip J. DePalo
    Od: Dave U. Random <a...@a...net>

    Seriously, who outside the medical doctor's profession
    labels themselves "Chief Attending" Consultologist? It
    kinda sounds a lot like Proctologist, also known as
    ASSHOLE for you Phil types!

    Phil, you're a FUCKING Legend in your OWN mind!

    Consultant (or that other word you made up) - isn't that
    a word for unemployed, out of work, or can't find a job?

    Oh, and why did you LIE on your LinkedIn profile, you
    noted you got a predominately online degree DSc (usually
    granted by Soviet Institutions) in 2012 originally? You
    only defended (if we can call it that) a few weeks ago.

    For the Douche Bag Extraordinaire Philip J. DePalo in
    our midst, here's an online ode to you ASSHOLE:

    Tricks of the Trade (aka Tricks with my Dick)
    http://www.philipdepalo.com

    Tricks of the Trade (aka Tricks with my Dick)
    http://www.facebook.com/philipdepalo

    Consultant - another word for soon to be unemployed
    www.linkedin.com/pub/philip-depalo/1a/758/b41

    "I am involved in a variety of fields."
    In another's word, I do none of them well!
    https://plus.google.com/111771083766898328510

    Philip James DePalo
    Lauren Kathleen Hammann (WTF was she thinking)
    1120 Burke Road
    Middle River, MD 21220-4414
    410-296-1239

    Baltimore County
    District - 15
    Account Number - 1511891000

Wpisz nazwę miasta, dla którego chcesz znaleźć jednostkę ZUS.

Wzory dokumentów

Bezpłatne wzory dokumentów i formularzy.
Wyszukaj i pobierz za darmo: