    From: "Monster" <a...@o...pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.rec.motocykle
    Subject: Re: cbr 1000rr,przedwczesny prima aprilis,czy zajaczek?:)
    Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:12:27 +0200

    Użytkownik "pitbull127" napisał w wiadomości
    > http://moto.gratka.pl/tresc/honda-cbr-10-0-benzyna-1
    0313189.html#bc5b33ded436e63e,1
    > czy to możliwe???opłaca się nawet samemu pojechać do Londynu..a tak na
    > serio to czy jest możliwość,sprawdzenia wiarygodności takiej oferty(oprócz
    > opcji odbiór osobisty)

    Sprawdzone,na 100%...niewiarygodne.Napisz do gościa to dostaniesz cuś
    takiego,oczywiście odbiór osobisty nie wchodzi w grę:

    Dear Sir ,
    The total price is 4.000 EURO - all shipping taxes included .
    2006 Ducati Monster S4RS
    The bike is in excellent condition, has no technical damage at all, no
    scratches or damage, no hidden defects .It comes with all the documents you
    need to register it on your name.You will not have to pay additional taxes
    for this (the bike is registered in Poland and have polish documents)It's my
    personal bike..I've listed the bike under this price so I can sell it
    faster.
    I have worked in Poland for the last 1 year and I've purchased the bike
    there.
    My company wanted me back home, so currently I'm in England (UK). I've
    brought the bike home with me and it's now located in London , United
    Kingdom.I've decided that it's better to sell it because I don`t use it
    anymore , it `s a pity to keep such a bike and not to use it. Now I'm trying
    to sell it back in Poland and because i want to sell it fast i sell it for
    this good price .
    I tried to sell the bike in UK, but nobody want`s to buy it with polish
    documents .My bike is already at the "http://www.escrow-europa.com/" at
    their local representant.
    (I PAID THIS COMPANY TO TAKE CARE FOR THIS TRANSACTION,THEY PROTECT INTERNET
    TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER).
    We can have a deal if you are really interested to buy it.
    The price is correct and it's not negotiable and it also include the
    transport for all world-wide countries.
    If you are interesed to buy the bike please contact me ( WRITE IN ENGLISH )
    .
    Regards and i wait your e-mail ,

    Wyłudzacz,na Mobile.de jest takich od cholery,teraz zawitali też do Polski

    Tomek
    BMWR1100S
    Dniepr MT10 koszowiec