  • Data: 2009-06-29 18:35:49
    Temat: Re: Posiadacze WM nie korzystaja z internetu
    Od: Szadzik <w...@o...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    Badania z 2009 roku nt. WM:

    Here's something interesting that you might find useful about the
    Windows Mobile business and momentum.
    Phones are available from 115 mobile operators in 55 countries
    These MOs represent 1 billion+ subscribers, roughly 65% of WW subscribers
    47 Windows Mobile device maker partners
    50+ converged phone designs; 100+ phones shipping worldwide
    100 Windows Mobile multimedia content partners
    18,000+ commercial Windows Mobile applications; 1,440+ certified
    Mobile2Market applications
    Line-of-business applications from leading companies such as: SAP,
    Siebel, PeopleSoft/Oracle, Salesforce.com, Onyx, Microsoft,
    Sybase/iAnywhere, Dexterra, Mobitor, Field Centrix
    1.5 million+ downloads of Windows Mobile SDKs since January 2002
    More than 5 million Windows Mobile 'connected' devices shipped worldwide
    in FY05

    Źródło: http://blogs.msdn.com/lokeuei/archive/2006/06/24/645
    475.aspx

    --
    Szadzik

    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.