  • Data: 2014-08-20 00:19:35
    Temat: Re: Pokrowce, kabury, skarpety
    Od: atm <...@v...pl> szukaj wiadomości tego autora

    > Mówimy o pewnych subtelnych różnicach pomiędzy używaniem telefonu "w
    > osłonce" i "bez osłonki".
    >
    > Jeśli Ty nie czujesz różnicy to oczywiście nie widze problemu, ale dla mnie
    > jestes osobą ktora nie dba o szczegóły i akceptuje dziadostwo (krzywo
    > nalepiona folia, zdarta i zalozona ponownie, nieładnie).

    Skad u Ciebie takie doswiadczenia? Chyba niezbyt sie postarales.
    Odczucia goscia, ktory zalozyl folie Brando Ultraclear:

    The Ultra-Clear version of the Brando Protector has a glass-like finish
    and clarity - to my eyes, there is absolutely no difference in the look
    of the iPhone or the visibility of the screen with the protector
    applied. The only way to tell that there is a protector on the screen
    is to look at the cutouts for the speaker and home button, or very
    closely at the edges of the screen. Also, there is no impact at all on
    the touch-sensitivity of the screen. After an iPhone Q&A response from
    David Pogue earlier this year, I had thought that screen
    protectors would not work at all, but this has turned out to be
    incorrect. While I'm keeping my iPhone in a case most of the time, I
    still like the added protection for the screen.
    http://macgirl.net/reviews/Reviews/brandofilm.html

    Tak mozna ja zalozyc przy pewnej dozie cierpliwosci:
    http://macgirl.net/reviews/Reviews/brandofilm_files/
    BIGpage6_5.jpg